Welcome to the Sleeptastic Solutions' Prenatal Courses!
If you're currently expecting a baby (or two), you are in the right place! I have 3 awesome couses that cover topics such as newborn sleep, what you should be eating/staying away from while pregnant, the basics of breastfeeding, and more!
I'm pretty sure that I already proved to you through my free guide and webinar that there are likely some things you don't already know about your pregnancy, giving birth, what happens immediately thereafter, and breastfeeding. What I shared already is literally the tip of the iceberg! I have so much more to share with you, so I really hope you decide to take me up on one of these awesome offers!
I invite you to click on each button below to learn more about each course individually, or you can keep scrolling to see all the topics covered in each course. If you like what you see and are ready to jump on the board, you can sign up for a course individually OR you can choose to purchase all 3 courses for the price of 2!
This is a great price, so now is the time to purchase!
*IMPORTANT NOTE: Once you've read all about the courses by clicking below on the picture, you have to come back to this page in order to purchase! This is the only place where you will find the discounted prices for these packages!
The best value is taking all 3 courses under the bundle package, where you’ll actually be getting one course for free! When you purchase the bundle package, you’ll have immediate lifetime access to all 3 courses! Remember, with each course you get…
- Lifetime access to the course(s) you purchased
- Lifetime access to the Document Files Library, where pertinent documents/PDFs are included with your course(s)
- Lifetime access to the Audio Files, if they’re included with your course
- Lifetime access to a private Facebook group just for clients and course members like yourself
- Ability to ask questions or make comments under each lesson
- Ability to upgrade to the VIP Platinum package, if you desire
- Discounts on future courses or working with me one-on-one
Prenatal BundleAll 3 Courses
- Get everything that you see included with the Breastfeeding Basics, Prenatal/ Newborn Sleep, and Prenatal Nutrition courses
Breastfeeding Basics7 Day Course
- Breastfeeding Myths/Concerns, What are Microbes?
- Vaginal/Gut/Breastfeeding Microbes, Epigenetics
- Stages of Lactation, 9 Instinctive Stages of Breastfeeding
- Skin-to-Skin, Stools, Pacifiers, Behavioral States
- How to Latch, Positioning, Ties, Breast Shields
- Pumping/Hand Expression, Milk Storage, Avoiding Gas/Reflux for Baby
- Milk Supply, Galactagogues, Tandem Nursing, Taking Care of Mom: Sleep, Self-Care, Hydration, & Nutrition, Newborn Sleep, Wrap Up
Prenatal/Newborn Sleep7 Day Course
- Sleep…Props, Regressions, Cycles, Deprivation, and Other Facts
- Behavioral States (baby’s daytime schedule), Types of Crying/Stress
- 4th Trimester, Reflexes, Benefits of Infant Massage
- Goals #1-2 of Sleep Teaching (get baby to learn to sleep independently)
- Goals #3-5 of Sleep Teaching (using the FAST schedule)
- External Factors that Affect Sleep, Answering What-If Questions
- Dealing with Parental Anxiety, Parental Self-Care, Where to Start First
Prenatal Nutrition8 Week Course
- App (for tracking what you’re eating/drinking), Calories, Vitamins, Timing
- Micro/Macronutrients, Minerals, Whole Grains, Fiber
- Foods for Common Pregnancy Ailments/Concerns
- Meal Planning/Prepping, Sample Meals, Clean 15/Dirty Dozen, Organics
- Hydration, Reading Labels, Chewing Slowly
- Emotional Eating, Breastfeeding, Weight Loss Post-Birth, Introducing New Foods
- Sleep, Getting Outside, Exercise
- Stress Management Tools, What’s Next, Wrap Up
I was so excited to find this course! I was unexpectantly put on bedrest recently and could no longer go to a local breastfeeding class. I was really upset about this, because my goal is to breastfeed my twins for as long as I can! I was trying to research as much as I could about breastfeeding when I found this course – yay! To say that I learned a lot in this course is an understatement! Ronee gives so much great information about the process of lactation, how to actually breastfeed your babies (even a part in there about tandem nursing!), how to store the milk, and so much more. I’ve printing out the breastfeeding guide already, which has been so helpful to my husband and my mom who will be babysitting often. Thank you so much, Ronee, for having such a wonderful course available online like this!
I was excited to be able to take this course, since I’ve never seen anything similar before. I’m a first time mom-to-be, and I want to learn everything I can to have a healthy pregnancy and baby. I really enjoyed this course for many reasons. Not only did I learn about good nutrition in general, but I learned about foods to eat to avoid things like morning sickness (which did help by the way). I have been able to see that I wasn’t eating enough and make good food changes because of that. I am planning to breastfeed, so I enjoyed learning a bit about that (I’ll be taking that course next)! I thought it was also helpful to learn about things to do to relieve my stress, so I can have the best possible pregnancy. My favorite part though was probably meal planning. I’ve never been great in the kitchen, and it’s always hard for me to find good things to snack on. I loved that you gave tons of example foods, so I could try out new ones! Thank you so much for offering this course, and I look forward to taking the other prenatal ones soon!
Be sure to check back often, as I am continually adding new courses to make this the best online school for families!
*You can always click the Contact button up above if you have any questions.