DIY vs GROUP COURSES vs CONSULTATIONS:
WHICH IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
Welcome to Sleeptastic Solutions! I’m so excited that you’re here! The next step is to determine which type of course/package you’d like.
~ I have do-it-yourself (DIY) courses that you can take at any time, simply by choosing the one you want, purchasing it, and then you can start immediately. Click on the DIY Courses button below to see a list of all of the available courses.
~ You can take one of my group Facebook courses, which are offered several times a year. Click on Group Courses button to see a list of the courses available, as well as the next time they will be offered.
~ You can also choose to work with me personally with one of my Private Packages. With these packages, you will work with me one-on-one for a series of weeks so that you can get your child sleeping (child sleep packages) or behaving better (parenting sessions), so that YOU can sleep better (adult sleep), feel/look better (nutrition, health, or life coaching)
*You can always click the Contact button up above if you have any questions.
How do you know which one to choose? Well, here are a few things to consider…
1) DIY means that you can start and stop whenever you want. You watch videos when you have the time, and you implement what you’ve learned when it’s convenient for you. Once you’ve watched the videos you’re all done, other than implementing what you’ve learned.
1) Group course participants will all learn around the same time (you can still view the videos when you have time, though it would be expected that you would do it within a few days of it being released). You are committing to these courses for the length of the group course (4 weeks for sleep and parenting, 8 weeks for nutrition).
1) Private packages mean that you will learn the specifics of exactly what we’ll be doing via a few videos. Then I am there to support the clients throughout the length the program you signed up for (typically a few weeks). Since I have quite a few available packages, you’ll want to click on the Private Packages button above to see the details of what’s all included with each package.
2) DIY group gets emails from me throughout the time you should be watching your daily/weekly videos.
2) Group courses attendees will be live in a Facebook group with me and others throughout the duration of the course.
2) With private packages, you will have unlimited access to me via email/text, along with a specified amount of phone calls to help you get to your end result!
3) Each group has access to a private Facebook group that is just for past clients and course participants.
4) You will have lifetime access to the DIY course or your consultation videos for future reference.
5) Basically, it’s the same information given, it’s just a matter of how you prefer to learn and when you want to learn. Would you rather do it all on your own, or do you prefer to interact with others during the process? Would you prefer the information now, or do you have time to wait for the next group course to be run?